How to Contribute
There are lots of ways to contribute to the Bugzilla project:
- Code : You can contribute to the Bugzilla codebase if you are familiar with Perl or features Bugzilla has/wants, such as DB, XML-RPC, etc. See also: Developer's Guide
- Web Development and User Interface Design: contribute to the Bugzilla UI if you are a designer and/or are good at HTML and/or CSS.
- Documentation: You can contribute to the Bugzilla Documentation if you are familiar with Bugzilla as an administrator or as a user, or good at English and/or other languages. See also:Localizers' Guide
- Release Process: You can help with the release process if you have some time to give us.
- QA: You can help with the QA process if you are familiar with Bugzilla as an administrator or as a user, and have some time.
- Support: Bugzilla is community-supported. If you're an old hand at using or administering Bugzilla, hang out in our support venues such as our support mailing list or IRC channel and help other users.
- Translation: You can help to translate templates and/or documentation if you are good at English and other languages.
- Money: You can donate money to the Bugzilla Project to help pay for expenses such as registration fees at trade shows, bug bounties, and other project needs.